NP-500 Nano Probe FISH Hybridization System offers efficient and convenient operation for slide-based FISH (fluorescence in-situ hybridization) procedure which is ideal for cytogenetic laboratories. The intuitive touch screen interface allows user to set suitable programs for routine or specific workflows. There are 4 flexible operation modes where user can choose between denaturation/hybridization, fixed temperature hybridization, custom or in-situ PCR. Both sides of the slides are uniformly heated or cooled, providing accurate humidity and temperature-controlled environment for samples. Data transfer is convenient via USB drive.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD interface
- Four operation modes: denaturation/hybridization, fixed temperature hybridization, custom and in-situ PCR
- Rapid temperature warm-up and high temperature accuracy (±1°C)
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- Efficient humidity control system
- Convenient data transfer via USB drive