SymphonyPAGE Mini Electrophoresis System is built for routine and rapid protein sample screening. It can run up to 4 handcast gels and 2 precast gels at a time, compatible with commercial 8 x 10 cm and 10 x 10 cm precast gels. The unique design allows gel casting and running to be carried out using the same internal module. This prevents time-consuming transfer of glass plates and fragile gels. The system provides an easy and efficient method for vertical electrophoresis applications to generate reproducible results.
- Economical with small footprint saves bench space
- Ideal for routine, rapid protein separation and new samples screening, Native PAGE, gradient and gel purification of low molecular weight nucleic acid fragments
- Easy and leak-proof gel casting due to injection moulded construction
- Two-in-one gel casting and running saves operation time and avoids damage of fragile gels
- Sliding clamp allows rapid set up of handcast and precast gels
- 2 mm thick glass plates minimize breakage and have bonded spacers for convenience
- Low buffer volumes
Easy, Rapid and Leak-Proof Gel Casting
- Dual-purpose PAGE module saves time by eliminating transfer of glass plates between separate casting and running.
- Ground glass plates with bonded injection moulded spacers are consistent with comb thickness to ensure ‘clean’ well formation
and correct alignment for leak-proof casting. Eliminates the need
for awkward spacer aligners.
- Ultra-soft silicone mat within cam-caster compensates for glass
plate misalignment to ensure leak-proof casting.