TT-20-NR 3D Mini Nutating Rocker provides threedimensional smooth rocking action to deliver thorough, low-foam and uniform mixing of solutions in small collection tubes to larger centrifuge tubes.
The speed and tilt angle of this rocker is fixed and designed to provide optimal level of mixing samples in small containers.
It is a compact device included with dimpled mat which provides stable position to hold a variety of tubes with different sizes such as 60 x 1.5 ml tubes, 30 x 3 ml tubes, 21 x 7 ml tubes and 17 x 15 ml tubes.
- Three-dimensional movement for thorough and uniform mixing
- Ideal for mixing samples in blood and centrifuge tubes
- 20 rpm fixed speed rocking motion at 20° tilt angle
- Maximum load up to 0.8 kg
- Dimpled rubber mat included to secure various tube sizes in place during operation
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Mixing blood into buffer in large centrifuge tubes
- Mixing DNAs into solution in microtubes