TT-200-1-SC/ TT-200-2-SC Sample Concentrator is the all new and upgraded version of its predecessors intended to provide rapid evaporation of solvents from samples in test tubes or containers. The newly designed air chamber can be filled entirely with inert gas (nitrogen). With this technology, a uniform gas output of each stainless steel needle is guaranteed. Furthermore, any unused needle can be lifted conveniently. It works under the principle of solvent evaporation to concentrate samples. By heating the samples/solution in a dry block heater coupled with a stream of inert gas (nitrogen) direct to the surface of the sample, vapour is rapidly driven off and the sample is quickly concentrated.
The sample concentrator is built with gas manifold plate mounted onto a height adjustable stand which allows flexible positioning above the samples. There are 12 independent gas control valves that are used to control the gas flow towards the surface of each sample via gas needles. It is a compact device commonly used to replace high cost rotary evaporators and safe to be used in fume hood.
- Uniform gas output ensures entire air chamber to be filled with inert gas for improved and accurate results
- Concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously
- 12 independent gas control valves and optional flow regulating valve minimize wastage of nitrogen gas
- Can be used in fume hood when concentrating toxic solvents
- Adjustable gas needle position to suit different types of sample tubes
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance
- Built-in over temperature protection device, automatic fault detection system and alarm function
- Digital display of temperature and time
- Compact foot print, fits all standard fume hood
- Molecular biology, drug screening and analytical procedures (HPLC, GCMS), hormone assays
- Remove solvent from DNA samples
- Chromatographic analysis