TT-60-SI/ TT-60-MSI/ TT-60-RSI InQShake Shaking Incubators are compact benchtop shaking incubators designed for mixing, incubation and cultivation of biological liquids according to set programme in a tightly sealed growth chamber. These units feature large LED display for speed, temperature and timer. Built-in microprocessor controls for temperature and speed adjustment enable smooth and stable temperature control and shaking function. A wide variety of interchangeable platforms allows for operation with different shapes and sizes of common lab vessels.
TT-60-MSI InQShake Microplate Shaking Incubator is ideal for mixing cultures or samples on microplates, with speed range between 200-1200 rpm and tight horizontal orbit 3mm. This feature enables efficient mixing for small vessels such as microplates. The platform will safely accommodate up to 4 microplates (full skirt 96-well/384-well) and cell culture plates (24-well, 48-well, 96-well) in secure positions.
TT-60-RSI InQShake Refrigerated Shaking Incubator is a refrigerated shaking incubator for cultures and applications that require lower temperature. The temperature can be controlled from 4-60°C with low noise to avoid disturbance in the lab.
- Large LED display for speed, temperature and time setting
- Microprocessor controls for temperature and speed
- Wide-angled cover lid enables easy sample loading and unloading
- Units stops automatically when cover lid is lifted
- Audio alarm sounds when time reaches zero
- Independent temperature alarm system, heating function off when temperature exceed limit
- Maintenance-free, brushless DC motor permits a long service life
- Unique speed control feature helps to prevent sudden start to eliminate splashing of vessel contents
- Adjustable fan speed eliminates sample evaporation
- Temperature setting range from 4-60°C (TT-60-RSI)
- Growing cell cultures
- Bacterial suspensions
- Extracting tissue samples
- Solubility studies
- Gel washing
- General mixing
- General incubation