TT-6000 Mini-Centrifuge is a fixed speed 6,000 rpm personal mini-centrifuge that is designed for quick spin downs of microsamples. Operation is simple and fast by loading the sample tubes, close the lid and the rotor accelerates to 6,000 rpm. This speed range is ideal for bringing small droplets to the bottom of the tubes, for micro-filtrations and basic separation applications.
The similarly TT-3K-10K Mini-Centrifuge allows adjustable quick spins ranging from 3,000 rpm to 10,000 rpm in 1,000 rpm increment. This indicates a single unit is equivalent to eight mini-centrifuges!
Both units feature compact design with a small footprint with its ergonomically designed lid that are specially designed to fit in the palm for ease of repeat opening and use.
- Interchangeable rotors: Two interchangeable rotors to accommodate PCR tubes and PCR strips;
- Easy and quick exchange of rotors without any tools
- Lid automatically opens up to an angle of 95o by pressing the cover lid release button
- Simple & Fast: Spin is activated by closing the lid
- Ergonomic: Compact design, small foot print with ergonomically designed lid that is designed to fit in the palm for ease of repeat opening & use
- Adjustable digital timer
- Low noise
- Facilitates microfiltration
- Low-speed centrifugation of tubes and strips
- Quick spin-downs from the walls and caps of tubes
Each Standard Set Includes
- Eight-place microtube rotor for 1.5 ml/ 2.0 ml tubes
- Eight-places PCR tube strip rotor for two 0.2 ml PCR tube strips or 16 single tubes
- Eight adapters for 0.5 ml tube for customized use
- Eight adapters for 0.2 ml tube for customized use