TT-DMS-18 CycloneSpin Digital Magnetic Stirrer is a compact benchtop digital magnetic stirrer ergonomically designed for routine stirring applications of solution, media or buffer preparation with sample volumes ranging from 50 ml to 20 litres in various types of laboratories. The affordable digital magnetic stirrer is a robust and reliable stirrer that is designed based on precision, control and operational simplicity to ensure success of your work.
Featuring a control panel with 30° slope and easy-to-read LED display and convenient control knob, the stirring time and speed can be quickly, easily and precisely set. Speed can be adjusted from 100-1800 rpm, which renders low speed to powerful mixing capability. The stirring begins slow to avoid splashing followed by a smooth and steady speed increase.
The solid magnetic coupling enables a consistent and precise stirring motion while ensuring safe operation. The brushless DC motor provides a quiet and heatless operation so it can be used for overnight stirring. With overall dimension of 156 x 270 x 70 mm, CycloneSpin Digital Magnetic Stirrer is lightweight and has a small footprint making it portable and can be used and stored in tight spaces such as in fume hood or in cabinets.
The durable stainless steel working surface is anti-corrosive and able to resist mild acid, alkali and alcohol. It can stir up to 20L of solutions or media at ambient operating temperature range from +5°C to+ 40°C with relative humidity ≤70%. The stirrer is supplied with a magnetic stir bar (⌀ 8 x 46 mm) as standard.
- Robust and anti-corrosive stainless steel working plate and metal enclosure
- Control panel with 30° slope, easy-to-read LED display and convenient control knob for quick and precise time and speed setting
- Powerful, stable and consistent magnetic stirring capability from 100-1800 rpm
- Able to stir up to 20L of solutions or media
- Ergonomic design, small footprint and lightweight
- Brushless DC motor offers quiet operation and prevent any undesirable heat
- Routine mixing of chemical or biological components (media, buffer, solutions)
- Dissolving nutrients and solids
- Preventing suspended matter from settling during titration
- PH-metering, extraction and dialysing with the small quantities of substances
- Suitable for chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, pharmaceutical, medical laboratories