CycloneSpin Digital Magnetic Stirrer Series are compact benchtop magnetic stirrers ergonomically designed for routine stirring applications of solution, media or buffer preparation in various types of laboratories. These affordable digital magnetic stirrers are robust and reliable, designed based on precision, control and operational simplicity to ensure success of your work.
TT-DMSM-25 is a compact and reliable magnetic stirrer, suitable for small capacity samples that can accommodate up to 250 ml. The strong magnetic stir range from 0-2,500 rpm provides smooth and consistent operation. The platform is made of non-slip silicone mat.
TT-DMSH-350 and TT-DMSH-350S are digital magnetic stirrers with hotplate function. They are equipped with PID for precise temperature control and chemical resistant ceramic working surface for rapid heating. The TT-DMSH-350S equipped with an optional external temperature sensor for temperature monitoring and detachable stand for various sensor probes (temperature, pH and others).
Featuring a control panel with 30° slope and easy-to-read LED display and convenient control knob, the stirring time and speed can be quickly, easily and precisely set. Speed can be adjusted from 0-100 rpm (only TT-DMSH-350) and 100-1800 rpm which renders low speed to powerful mixing capability. The stirring begins slow to avoid splashing followed by a smooth and steady speed increase.
- Control panel with 30° slope, easy-to-read LED display and convenient control knob for quick and precise time and speed setting (TT-DMS-18/TT-DMSH-350/TT-DMSH-350S)
- Able to stir up to 20L of solutions or media
- Ergonomic design, small footprint and lightweight
- Brushless DC motor offers quiet operation and prevent any undesirable heat
Each Standard Set Includes
- One magnetic stir bar (Ø8 x 46 mm)
- Routine mixing of chemical or biological components (media, buffer, solutions)
- Dissolving nutrients and solids
- Preventing suspended matter from settling during titration
- PH-metering, extraction and dialysing with the small quantities of substances
- Suitable for chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, pharmaceutical, medical laboratories