TT-SSMS-200 CellaSpin Slow Speed Magnetic Stirrer is ideally designed for optimal stirring of sensitive cell suspension and microcarrier cell culture and culture broths. The gentle and smooth stirring capability from as low as 5 rpm up to 200 rpm promotes high cell viability and good mixing of media and cultures for up to 3 litres.
The intuitive digital LCD control panel is easy to use with setting for cycle number and up to 9 programs for convenient daily operation. The built-in digital timer displays elapsed time and stops automatically after it reaches zero. Audible alarm sounds when time reaches zero. The metal shell housing provides durability and resists corrosive agents.
- Bright digital LCD control panel with 30° slope for ease of operation and monitoring
- Adjustable speed from 5 rpm to 200 rpm (1 rpm step)
- Programmable setting up to 9 programs with cycle numbers
- Stainless steel working platform and durable metal housing resist corrosion
- Able to accommodate up to 3L of culture or media
- Compatible to use with glass and plastic spinner flasks
- Accelerate and decelerate gradually with low shear for optimal growth of cell cultures
- Stirring sensitive cell suspension, microcarrier culture and culture broths that require low speed
- Good mixing and dissolving media and solutions
- Tissue and cell culture, microbiology, life science laboratories